Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2 New Cardio Playlists and 1 New TRX/Resistance

Good Afternoon Interfriends

Super quick blog post today due to time limitations (I must shower and finish my problem based learning tutorial questions!)

As requested by some of my spinners/regulars here are my recent playlists. All of these bad boys can be found on the youtube. I put a considerable amount of time into preparing my playlists for my classes, so I'm sure you'll love them!


First - The CARDIO PLAYLISTS

  • These are designed to be spinning playlists so there are some slower songs for hills/resistance


Super Awesome



Yea!!!!

Second- TRX/Resistance!!!!!


Get your lift on

Enjoy!!!!


Stay Strong

~Byn

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete